Emerald Dream Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by MrSprinkleToes Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Application!

IRL first name: John
Minecraft username: MrSprinkleToes
Date of birth (dd/mm/yy): 5-12-1982
What rank are you applying for?: Administrator / Moderator, whichever you think I would be better in!
How long have you been playing on the server?: Well, I joined 1-13-17, so however long it's been since that date.
What's your quality, why would we add you to our team?: I love helping other people, and I enjoy being part of a team. I also love being part of a staff team because it makes me feel important.... xd I also feel that I am well suited for this job, and I believe I would bring even more comedy to the server, because my friends say I am funny, and I believe that I am a pretty funny person too!
Do you have any experience? If yes, where and what was the function?: I used to be the co-owner of a server called emeraldgrassmc, and I was the co-owner. Due to real life situations, I was forced to leave though I honestly didn't want to, they liked me, I believe, and I loved that server! Very Happy
Plotnumber (if applying for builder):

MrSprinkleToes

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by MrJenteZ Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Good application. You'll be on the list, we'll see how active you are! Thanks for choosing us!
MrJenteZ
MrJenteZ

https://emeralddreamcraft.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down